LoL02's Dream Journal

LoL02
Novice

Re: LoL02's Dream Journal

Post by LoL02 »

I dream the same dream, over and over again. Cause it wants me to believe in it. Believe it's unavoidable.

I walk up the stairs to the lighthouse. I shines with a beacon so bright the storm all around us ceases, it heals those who are hurt and brings hope to those who have lost everything, including themselves.

And it makes It rage. Why should they have light when It has been left in darkness, why should they be healed when It is hurting, why should they have hope when It has none? I reach the top and I touch the light and it turns into a dark flame, everything that shone burns, everything that healed corrodes, every hope turns to despair. And hunger.

They come to stop me, the people I know but don't. But they can't stop me. I am not me, I am It and it does not care if they hurt me, my body should die but It keeps me moving, knife in my hand, cut them down until no one can get up. A puppet on strings of dark fire. I hurt them until he shows up, too late, you're too late Михаил, tell me to fight all you want, in this dream I am already dead, and no matter how much I try I can't stop It from hurting you. He cuts the strings with his burning sword but it's too late for us. It wins.
Murka

Post by Murka »

It won't win. We won't let it. You got tot believe it.
When you love somebody, tell them. Tell them now.
LoL02
Novice

Post by LoL02 »

Murka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:26 pm It won't win. We won't let it. You got tot believe it.
People who are confident in winning don't need to work so hard convincing others they'll win.
Murka

Post by Murka »

Yeah exactly! I think it's getting scared! Got defeated once and twice and now probably feels that there's even more forces going against it os it's just despairing! Like a bully that's just shouting "Next time Imma gonna get you" while being dragged away by its grandmother...
When you love somebody, tell them. Tell them now.
LoL02
Novice

Post by LoL02 »

Yes, it's afraid.
Professor
Keeper

Post by Professor »

LoL02 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:44 pmYes, it's afraid.
Good.
Let's keep it that way.
I want to see it suffer.