DAFUQ!?!

Twin
Novice

Re: DAFUQ!?!

Post by Twin »

Groooooaaan.... yes, alright, I will.
But you also ought to know how I am with patience by now.
Lemme know what I can do to help with that other thing, so we can get it over with and move on to the cat hunt. Soon...
Going_on_a_cat_hunt
NPC

Post by Going_on_a_cat_hunt »

This particular cat I've been after has been in London for 25 years, so if your brother died longer ago than that then I must face the disturbing potential that it's not contained to London or even the UK.. Or perhaps the even more disturbing potential that there's more than one of these things. Cian's cat as well.. Although this thing is unlikely to be a demon - not by my reckoning at least, I don't believe in demons or angels or any of the crap that a few people here like to spout. Sure, demon and angel are nice enough names to assign to these entities but there's no heaven, there's no hell. There's just the shitheap we live in and whatever entities that it contains.
Terry Devlin

Post by Terry Devlin »

Twin, I could provide you shelter in Paris if you need it. But please don't burn my city down on your cat hunt?

Also, I don't mean to appear heartless but I was always found of cats (not the kind who suck the life out of babies) myself, my aunt use to tell me that "they can see the other side"

Kind Regards,
TerryDevlin
"If I do not burn, if you do not burn, if we do not burn, how then will darkness become light?"
-Nazim Hikmet
Murka

Post by Murka »

TW: gore (animal related)

I don't know if it's because I just read this topic last night but I had some horrible dreams of super evil cats and in my dram I was fighting them and one, I actually knew I had to kill it and I spent a lot of time like, trying to crush its head with my bare hands and get to its throat and I knew I could not let go. It was all very gory and creepy. (And I love cats!)
When you love somebody, tell them. Tell them now.
Twin
Novice

Post by Twin »

Going_on_a_cat_hunt wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:20 am This particular cat I've been after has been in London for 25 years, so if your brother died longer ago than that then I must face the disturbing potential that it's not contained to London or even the UK.. Or perhaps the even more disturbing potential that there's more than one of these things. Cian's cat as well..
Yeah, I... I don't know... I mean, I haven't actually seen it or anything, it is just that it seemed to make so much sense when the pieces clicked... could it perhaps have operated in Denmark before those 25 years, and then relocated to England?
Or, ha, perhaps I was really born in England, and that is where it happened, and then they moved back to Denmark again afterwards, because why the FUCK would you need to tell your daughter something like that when you don't even tell her that she had a twin brother!?
I don't know what to believe anymore... can't trust my parents on anything.

@Terry, that is very kind and generous of you, but I was not actually going to Paris for it (it seems to live in London atm)... it was just a quote from Disney's Notre Dame that popped into my head at that moment. I was pretty upset and emotional, and, so, well, sometimes words just happen :-7